When companies think about training salespeople it can be driven by a need to increase turnover, improve profitability &/or to generally make things better. Often many delegates don’t realise the potential they could & should after training and so return on investment isn’t what it could & should be. Looking at this, people who have previously attended training courses told us the lack of implementation post-training was down to 3 main reasons:
What they’d learned didn’t really fit the real world (at least not their world)
They were left with a lot to do to make it fit their products/services, industry and make it relevant to their prospects (without any real guidance)
There was little/no support after the training
Besides improving your team’s skills (which all good sales training should do), recognising the above issues below are 7 reasons why we should train your salespeople:
1. Our programs and seminars contain practical information based on skills, techniques, disciplines, tools and tips of top performers from across a range of industries, modelled and proven to work for others – this stuff works!
2. We explain both what to do and whyit should be done which dramatically improves a delegate’s capability to implement the knowledge learned and to act upon the ideas discussed
3. Our programs and seminars are packed full of information relevant to today’s salespeople – there’s no ‘padding’ to fill time
4. We’re enthusiastic and infectious – our trainers still sell and love selling
5. We give candid feedback on how programs have gone and delegate’s involvement and willingness to learn and apply what they’ve learnt
6. We support our clients and their salespeople with follow up sessions to see how they’re getting on with the learning points and guide and assist them to get the most out of the material covered to maximise return on investment
7. Money back guarantee if a significant, agreed return on investment isn't achieved after the training
PSD - sales training that works
The average sales employment longevity is approximately 2 years. For new sales employees it can take that long to get ‘up to speed’ so the danger is the employers never see the full benefit of recruiting them. After 2 years typically the ‘good ones’ (who are delivering results or have the potential to) can leave tempted by a ‘greener grass’ and the not-so-good ones (underperforming and/or lack potential) will either have been ‘found out’ or will probably be managed out. In both situations you will have spent considerable money and time (especially with recruitment company fees) and in many cases you won’t get a return on it.
Investing in sales training and development for your team shows you value them (important to your better performers giving them an additional reason to stay with you). It also helps those within your team who have untapped/under-developed potential to become top performers by giving them structure, confidence and by improving their existing skills (sometimes the not-so-good just need support and encouragement). Either way your team will be better equipped to sell more, more profitably.
For more on this read our blog post: Why Most Newly Employed Salespeople Don't Last More Than 2 Years
We're the only sales training company that does this. We're so confident what we do will work for you that we'll give you 100% of your money back if you don't achieve an agreed significant increase in sales &/or profit.
If your current sales training provider doesn't do this, it's time you took a look at us.
There are 6 statistics about modern day selling that you may be surprised by, supporting why modern salespeople should be trained. In light of these when your salespeople are well trained, they, you and your company can be seen to be ‘head and shoulders’ above all others so you continue to increase your sales, improve your profits and beat your competition ...
We trust our 100% money-back guarantee will give you confidence that we can help you develop your sales team so they can achieve more and be the best they can be. Click below to return to our programs and seminars page to choose how we can help you
We appreciate that you'll have many things to take care of and that you may not have planned to invest in training at the moment. Like us though you'll know that great sales training is eventually self-financing via increased sales and improved profitability that you'll benefit from when timing is better. Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a complimentary copy of our eBook the Golden Rules of Selling (worth £5) to say thank you. You'll hear from us every time we publish a new post on the Wit2S* blog as well as to let you know when there's a new episode of the Wit2S* podcast. You can also be among the first to know when there's a new program/seminar/event or eBook. *Wit2S is a trade name of Professional Sales Development and stands for What It Takes To Succeed.